Friday

Oh snap!

As some of you might remember - from other blogs and Facebook updates - I was not amused by the subject matter or the attitude of my Chemistry class or Prof. In week one I could have sworn on my mother's life that this guy was the real life Sheldon, ( If you don't get the reference...we can no longer communicate); he came across as a cocky, arrogant ass who took pleasure in pointing out your stupidity, in terms of chemistry knowledge, or lack of.

However, Mr. "Steve" has become one of my more memorable Prof's and one I will actually miss a little.

Today's little commentary provided by "Steve" is quite possibly one fo the most amusing retorts I have yet to see from a Prof. and it is about time student's were called out for lazy, stupid responses to questions that really aren't that freaking hard!

*I can't write out the real question but I will give you the basic idea of it*

Question :  Antacids and why they work.....


*Again can't REALLY say what she said verbatim....but it goes something like this....I SWEAR*

Student : They work on heartburn....(reiterates the question) and neutralize acid.

Prof's response:
"Thank you for that high level view. Try another"

Oh.
My.
God.

Most amazing Prof EVER.

That made my freaking day!

No one was hurt in the telling of this story. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.